1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

A2 airmouse

Discussion in 'NEO X7' started by tan, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Villa

Villa Administrator Administrator

You have tried Higgs suggestions?
    Batteries, swap USB port.

2. Villa

Villa Administrator Administrator

Are you familiar with the term......"If in doubt? Give it a clout!" :)

Sorry no more ideas other than that you maybe have a lemon.
    Send it back.

3. Guido costa

Guido costa New Member

:(I've tried Higgs suggestion!!!! This is the second a2 that the seller give me!!!! It's impossible!!!!

4. Wer_Bn

Wer_Bn New Member

Is there a good cheap alternative in the market for the A2?

5. Guido costa

Guido costa New Member

I don't know! Someone say that rii i25/28 aren't bad.

6. Andrew

Andrew Member

My 2 cents worth. I am looking to purchase a Rii Tek RT MWK13 as a (better I hope) alternative than the A2 for my X7.
    My problem is that I can't find a local supplier in Thailand (don't want to have to pay exorbitant import taxes).

7. Wer_Bn

Wer_Bn New Member

I bougth a simple one in ebay.
    Rii mini X1.
    Lots of people are buying it and a friend of mine has one and says it does the job, so, I'm going to try it.

8. Andrew

Andrew Member

I am sure others here like myself will be interested to know how it performs for you so please let us know.

Guido costa likes this.
  9. Wer_Bn

Wer_Bn New Member

Sure, why not? :)

Andrew likes this.
  10. gufone

gufone Big Owl Super Moderator

Have you tried to use the A2 on a laptop to see if the remote works? The A2 should work on windows without problem.

11. mandroid

mandroid Member

12. mandroid

mandroid Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
  13. Wer_Bn

Wer_Bn New Member

Hello. The Rii keyboard as arrived. It works very good. As a matter of fact, Im writing this rigth now with it.
    In windows its very fine.

With android... not that much.
    For example, I tried using youtube with it, and well, the mouse is allways doing stuff that I really don't want to, for example, clicking in links that I'm just passing over, or I think I am.
    Controlling the mouse position is also a little bit hard.
    Overall, it does the job, but sometimes it's annoying.

14. poipoi

poipoi New Member

I hardly use my A2 anymore. Switched to a standard USB Mouse which works way better for me.

15. oldbirchy

oldbirchy Active Member

I for one have got fed up with the A2. Having to go into sound settings in android after every power down is a pain! I even tried it on a friends rikomagic box. Same thing. It defaults its sound input and output to "sage airmouse" so has to be changed back to the box.
    I have now bought a cheap, (€8.50) rf mini keyboard with mousepad that works great for XBMC and is rechargeable. Not sure if it would be any good for gaming, but for m!my purposes it is perfect. Small, easy to hold and all the controls on one side!