1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

After FW010 it can't burn by OTG & PC

Discussion in 'NEO X8-H Plus' started by Hub, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Hub

Hub Member

After reflashing FW010 I can't burn again by OTG and PC. USB burning tool can't see device. I pull recovery mode again and again and power button and nothing. Early I was successfully burn this method many firmwares and of course last. Is any blocked in FW010 to burn by OTG and PC by USB burning tool ?

Any way device working without any fault but I consider sell it and I would check it and of course erase all informations. Because I can't reflesh by USB burning tool I was doing it by restore default settings.
  2. Hub

Hub Member

Any idea ?
  3. Marty

Marty Active Member

I have noticed too that my device fails to be detected by the USB Burning Tool after FW010 update but I get around it by using this SD card method:

Search Google for "Minix Neo X8-H PLUS Stock 11/24 ROM", I would post the direct link but as per forum rules it's not allowed, it is Finless on Freaktab just to be sure. Follow his instructions and you should end up booting into the stock ROM, from there you can update again via USB Burning Tool to FW010.
  4. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player...stock-11-24-rom-in-flashable-zip-format-fixed
    It's OK to post this type of link!

Yes, Forum rules does say this...
    • Links to other forums are not permitted.
    But so long as they aren't advertising or promoting other products, then they are generally allowed.
    Marty likes this.
  5. Marty

Marty Active Member

6. sangaz

sangaz Member

Thank you @Hub for those instructions. I had problems with connecting on the the USB burning tool but after those instructions I got Todo a full flashing on fw10.

Edit
    It was actually @Marty who posted those instructions.
    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatal
    Villa likes this.