1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Audio issue on kodi 17.4 (Solved)

Discussion in 'Kodi/XBMC for MINIX' started by Jazebov, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Jazebov

Jazebov Member

Hello.
    On my u9-h, when i play x264, x265..... files from external
    Hdd, audio is out of sync. On Mx player is all works fine.
    Do i have adjust something in settings in kodi or?

If there exist a similar post, you can give me a link.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. Jazebov

Jazebov Member

I install SPMC, and work great, no audio issue.
    For me quite enough.

It's sad, what kodi has issue with audio sync on some files, on u9, I hope this will be improved in future versions.
    quato likes this.
  3. npurgar

npurgar New Member

For me, I can't play x264 or x265 (hd or divx) videos smoothly on SPMC, with the same settings like on kodi 17.4. This happened when I installed fw005, but wasn't the case on fw004. Now I have fw006 and it's the same, bot no problem since I watch in kodi.
    Don't get me wrong, this is no hiccuping, but you see the difference in the scenes where camera makes panning or going from one side of the screen to the other, in SPMC it's never smooth like in Kodi, in SMPC you can almost count like 5-6 hiccups in one second. Do you have the same problem?
  4. Jazebov

Jazebov Member

I did not set anything in audio options, in KODI, everything was set to default. I only fix audio when playing file (x264, x265)....to set the audio offset option to +0,250, to be fine audio synchronization. In SPMC, I did not set absolutely anything and everything works perfectly. And AVI files work smoothly,

By the way, i'm on FW006