1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

Game Controller

Discussion in 'NEO U9-H Custom ROMs, Kernels & Discussion' started by tkoll, Jun 11, 2018.

1. tkoll

tkoll New Member

Does anyone know if there is a compatible game controller with a 3.5mm jack connection that can be used on the UH-9 android box and works really well?

2. skynet

skynet Moderator Moderator

Search in Google "game controller G910" ;)

3. Villa

Villa Administrator Administrator

G910 doesn't have a 3.5mm jack connection!

Do you mean so that you can connect headphones?

I say get a wireless/bluetooth game controller and use wireless/bluetooth headphones.

kingsizept likes this.
  4. skynet

kingsizept likes this.
  5. tkoll

tkoll New Member

So your saying that my xbox one controller will work with this device? But it doesn't bluetooth.

6. tkoll

tkoll New Member

Oh wait...it has USB connection...but will the minix uh-9 device recognize it if I plug it in via usb?

7. skynet

8. Villa

Villa Administrator Administrator

No, but @tkoll does!
    Why don't you try it for yourself?! ;)

kingsizept likes this.
  9. tkoll

tkoll New Member

Would the Nvidia Shield wireless game controller for android devices work?

10. tkoll

tkoll New Member

I did try it with my xbox controller last night..but it didnt work cuz it was already synced with my xbox one

11. tkoll

tkoll New Member

So, how did you get the bluetooth on the u9-h to sync with the xbox 360 controller? I have mine plugged in via USB port on the minix u9-h...

12. Mohd Shaqib

Mohd Shaqib New Member

Microsoft Xbox one wireless controller is working fine in U9-H via Bluetooth.
    However, everytime it has to be pair again like first time which is annoying.
    One drawback is that it doesn't have mouse function, so in that case you have to keep A3 remote always in your side.
    Asphalt 8 and few games works very well.
    Gamesir GS4 is also compatible with it as per YouTube videos.

13. tkoll

tkoll New Member

I actually got it to somewhat work with my xbox one controller with an app called Octopus. However...I lose sound after matching and going to the staging area on pubg. I mainly am trying to get this to work for pubg mobile.