1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Help A3 cursor not working when press enter on kodi

Discussion in 'NEO A3' started by antonioSLB, Nov 14, 2017.

1. antonioSLB

antonioSLB New Member

No problems with a3 air mouse until now, but got unfortunately one. On kodi, when select something and press the enter key, it does nothing, doesn't respond. Don't know how to enable it again. Please can anyone help me to find the answer to solve this? Replace the batteries and nothing, a3 works fine with the rest. Thank you so much
  2. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

If you mean the fly mouse is deactivated then you must be pressing a D-Pad cursor key as you press the enter key.
    Or have I totally misunderstood you?

When using Kodi I find it better not to use the fly mouse but only use the D-Pad keys!
  3. antonioSLB

antonioSLB New Member

I'm sorry, didn't express well myself. The fly mouse is activated and works very well in almost functions. The only problem came in last days. For example in Ares Wizard, when i try to select the button Maintenance or Builds or any other, i put the cursor on and press the D-Pad center key (enter i think), it does not respond, it seems not to be enabled. Or when i'm in addons explorer, and trying to select with fly mouse , putting the cursor on for example Instal from Zip, it does not select or highlight it, then i press enter and it does nothing, it's not enable. Is there a way to shut down and reboot the fly mouse?
    Thank you again for your help
  4. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Don't use the fly mouse when using Kodi. It is simpler to just use the D-Pad for navigation.
    I have noticed if the fly mouse is activated while using Kodi highlighting of what you want to select disappears and it is difficult to get it back unless you backout of Kodi.
  5. Frederick_99

Frederick_99 Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

it maybe your skin...not all skins support mouse mode
    and/or check mouse control is enabled in kodi settings

as @Villa suggests, as i do it, is much simpler just to use d-pad navigation
    Villa likes this.
  6. antonioSLB

antonioSLB New Member

Thank you guys for your good help.
    It just happens in last days, always used both ways to select what i want, sometimes it's quick and easier to use the fly mouse, never had problems.
    Maybe Frederick gave me the solution, i'm going to uninstal ares Wizard and change the new One Alliance Build recently installed and updated, and choose another one.

Thank again both of you for your great job, a trully after sales customer service!
    Villa likes this.
  7. antonioSLB

antonioSLB New Member

Problem solved.
    It was my mistake, don't know how but in kodi settings Enable Mouse and Touch Screen was not active.
    Thanks again guys.
    Now I'm going to put another post to ask for your help to solve a bigger problem
    kingsizept likes this.