1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

help to load the software

Discussion in 'NEO X5 mini Guides & FAQs' started by johnny.redrocket, Jun 18, 2015.

1. johnny.redrocket

johnny.redrocket New Member

That's great no help to show you how to load the software
  2. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

3. johnny.redrocket

No they are totally different boxes the X5 mini don't have that small usb slot or a reset button. So you can't press anything to get a connection. I have been looking round the forum but there is no proper instructions to follow of how to program a X5 mini. I have been using the usb cable that came with the X5 mini not sure if it is a special cable or not though.
  4. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

Here's one showing how to connect the X7 Mini which is the same procedure as the X5 mini;
  5. johnny.redrocket

Thanks Higgs,
    I did not see the little hole underneath the box I was trying to find it on the side like the other boxes. I have now programed the box no problem and just waiting for it the boot up.
    Thanks again.
    johnny.redrocket
  6. JoeJ

JoeJ New Member

I have been trying to update the driver in my MINIX X5 mini but the "Installing driver software" has been running for over an hour, so I assume it isn't installing properly. Any advice as to what I have done incorrectly?