1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Kodi and Spmc.

Discussion in 'Kodi/XBMC for MINIX' started by popajoe44, Sep 10, 2017.

1. popajoe44

popajoe44 Member

Hi Folks,
    I have found that kodi 17.3 or 4 And SPMC are not working on my Minix U1. If I go on any site such as Exodus etc. I can't get anything. Are there any other members experiencing this problem ?
    Popajoe44
  2. Mark112887

Mark112887 Member

Exodus Is a third-party add-on, the reason you cannot get any content from this add-on is because the provider TV add-ons was shut down earlier in the year and all add-ons that were hosted on their website are now rendered useless delete there is nothing wrong with your box at all
  3. popajoe44

popajoe44 Member

Thanks for your reply,
    I'm sorry for not phrasing my question properly. I used Exodus as an example. I also tried Elysium and Covenant on kodi also with the same result. Do you have any suggestions for reliable addons ? I only mentioned the name of one of my boxes as the other one is not a Minix. My question was about kodi and SPMC. I am getting the same results on both boxes. The Minix and the second box work great on sites such as Showbox, Terrarium and a paid IPTV so the Minix is fine. I have just ordered a U9. Is it as good or better compared with the U1 ?
    Thanks again.
  4. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

https://m.youtube.com/user/markjns357
  5. kevin97

kevin97 New Member

6. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator