1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Latest AirPin (PRO) V4.0.9 apk (support iOS 11)

Discussion in 'MINIX & General Android Apps' started by MINIX - Ken, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Darcy

Darcy New Member

Ok I just bought mine today so forgive me. Airlines pro will allow AirPlay from an iPhone or iPad? I haven't gotten any of the apps to work with air play so far. But then again I've just started, not an easy task. Any help is appreciated!!
  2. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

Are you guys receiving the online update notice to V3.0.1?
    It supports iOS 9 quite well.
  3. MINIX - Ken

What's your version now?
  4. bloom

bloom New Member

Is there update to 3.0.7 version?
  5. gordi1973

gordi1973 Member

Hi, one important question for me,
    is it possible to share on my Minix only my iPhone or mac screen without audio? How?
    i'd like to keep using audio from my iPhone or Mac..

Thanks a lot!!
  6. i2fat2kidnap

i2fat2kidnap New Member

3.1.7 is out. How do we get the update?
  7. MINIX - Ken

Link updated in post #1.
  8. duffer

duffer New Member

Hello how can I uninstall Airpin please, I think it is causing my X8H plus to freeze. Thanks.
  9. swamprat96

swamprat96 Active Member

settings/apps- select airpin and uninstall. But I have the same device with it installed- no freexzes. Which app is freezing?
    duffer likes this.
  10. duffer

duffer New Member

Hello Swamprat, thanks for the reply.

my XBMC freezes and my video folder has disappeared from the home screen despite it appearing in the files screen. I cannot add it back from the settings because it is greyed out.

I had an issue with stuttering playback with the BT Sports app but everything else was fine. It was recommended that I upgrade the firmware or use Airpin to overcome the stuttering playback. Airpin didn't resolve the issue and I've only had problems since this upgrade.

So I am trying to figure out what the problem is but it's all very frustrating.

I just need XBMC working like it used to and to be able to see smooth playback on the official BT Sports app.

Nothing to much to ask is it?
  11. swamprat96

swamprat96 Active Member

Ok sounds like a couple of issues. Start by force stopping airpin then see if the problem is still there. I suspect it will be. I think you need to remove and reinstall xmbc but back your settings up first
    duffer likes this.
  12. duffer

duffer New Member

In frustration I have done a factory reset, I didn't manage to flash the firmware.
  13. SkEvol

SkEvol New Member

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some technical info about the iOS mirroring.

OK, PC solutions like AirServer let you pick 1024x768, or 2x (2048x1536) when mirroring an iPad.

Can anyone provide info about resolutions when sending iPhones and iPads to AirPin? Let's say for typical example, an android box is running @ 1920x1080. --how does AirPin display the content?

I'm trying to get an idea what kind of image quality to expect (I realise there is some h264 compression inherent). Also, any info on framerates?

PS - I don't have an AppleTV and I've never has the opportunity to try Mirroring on that box, though I understand AppleTV runs @1080p.
  14. random9

random9 New Member

@SkEvol - AirPin is similar in that you can configure various resolution qualities (Full High Def, High Def, Standard, and Low). Also, the decoder can be configured from a few software and hardware options which may be important to get the combination right for quality. However, I'm not sure off hand exactly what resolutions this corresponds to each setting or what limitations may exist between combinations of resolution and decoder type to individual Minix boxes. Overall, I have been pretty happy with AirPin on Minix (x8h & x8hp) boxes...
    SkEvol likes this.
  15. mohamed sulaiman

mohamed sulaiman New Member

Hi, AirPin Pro version 4 already out, anyone got the apk. Thank you
  16. aaronliu

aaronliu New Member

Updated Airpin Pro 3.1.9 with iPad Pro 9.7" (wifi only) running iOS 9.3.4... Only have sound but no mirror... Am I missing something? Thx!
  17. MINIX - Ken

Dear all,

Version 3.3.1 has been updated to post #1.
  18. MINIX - Ken

19. mohamed sulaiman

mohamed sulaiman New Member

ops! my bad mistakenly seen other similiar app having version 4... sorry
  20. fffaj

fffaj Member

I'm sorry to bother you guys but after the FOTA LMY47V.20161012 update, it seems that that airplay is broken, I am now only getting a blackscreen on the Neo U1. Please advise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk