1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

M1 air mouse

Discussion in 'NEO M1' started by gavra, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Boaz

Boaz Member

Yes @MINIX - Ken @MINIX - John have to devlope new driver for the M1 remote on minix x8h and not do it genery to gain more accurete air mouse and less lag !!!!
  2. Ulises Rodriguez PhD

Ulises Rodriguez PhD Active Member

Silverback, since you mentioned that you own the MELE F10PRO, I would like to know if the "Gyro" function of your F10PRO works with games like Riptide and other Car racing games?

I am asking because, I have read that the MELE F10PRO "Gyro" function, only works with MELE products?
  3. Igloo

Igloo New Member

I have the same issue as everyone else for the M1. I just got an LG Smart TV with their 'magic' remote. Boy, is this thing a dream to use. Absolutely fantastic. It's hard for my 7 and 5 year old to use the M1, but the magic remote, they have no problems at all.
    Boaz likes this.
  4. tampametal

tampametal XBMC GEEK

I have rii K24 keyboard remote which also has air mouse but this remote is buttery smooth moving it around and a overnight charge will get almost a month battery life which is insanely good.. [​IMG] I
    Boaz likes this.
  5. Boaz

Boaz Member

I think the @MINIX - Ken @MINIX - John have to release new driver for the M1 remote air mouse that will work fine with the x8h , otherwise pepole will stop buying there product...
  6. Ulises Rodriguez PhD

Thanks tampametal for your information!

I also have notice that there is a Rii-K25?

I would like to know if the Rii-K24 have "Gyro" function and if it works with games like Riptide and other Car racing games?

I am asking because, I have read that the "Gyro" function of remotes that are not manufactured by MINIX, don't work with the X8-H units?
  7. tampametal

tampametal XBMC GEEK

K24 works fine all functions with Minix x8H
  8. Ulises Rodriguez PhD

Thanks tampametal for your fast reply!

What I would like to know is, if the Rii-24 have "Gyro" function or not?

If yes... Does this "Gyro" function works on the X8-H with games like Riptide?
  9. tampametal

tampametal XBMC GEEK

Gyro function does work and sorry I thought I answered...

I have not tried Riptide but it worked for other similar games I have tried.

:)
  10. Ulises Rodriguez PhD

Thanks tampametal for all your help!
  11. Shahid

Shahid New Member

All of below four seems better alternative to M1, based on your usage which one would you recommend to be purchased and used for Neo devices. Also would these work with Neo X5 device which I have.

Rii 25
    Rii 24
    Mele F10 Pro
    Mele F10 Deluxe,
    Boaz likes this.
  12. sz00gun

sz00gun New Member

I beg somebody! Please fix the range between airmouse M1 and Minix X8-H Plus

The Range is:
    X8-H Plus <--> M1 only 10cm
    X8-H Plus <--> laptop with Win7 around 7m!

I cannot understand why the range is so bad?!

is possible to change the firmware in M1?,

Please advise
  13. exitguy

exitguy Member

Where is the X8-H housed - HT Cabinet, Drawer ??
    Mine is in a HT Cabinet with open shelving, M1 Transceiver plugged into the side USB, Get around 8-10M range from the unit with no walls in-between.
  14. sz00gun

sz00gun New Member

It is just by the LCD TV, in open space,not in the drawer...
  15. 2urtle

2urtle New Member

I have an A2... the missus didn't get on with it so got the M1 which was working fine, until lastnight when it seemed to be flat but after a full charge last night it now appears to be the power button has a loose connection or something.
    Just order a mele F10 lite as I don't like recharging as I believe there are only about 500 charges in Li batteries before they stop charging.
    I hope this is as good as people have been saying.
    The M1 was a nice sized remote if you just want to use your minix for playing videos.
  16. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

http://www.minixforum.com/threads/minix-m1-power-switch.8278/
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/fixed-m1-on-off-switch-broken-how-to-dismantle.218/
  17. 2urtle

2urtle New Member

thanx villa
  18. Healer

Healer Member

Does anyone have a keymap for the m1 work correctly with kodi on raspberry?
    Mine always goes to home when I press "back" instead of going back to previous menu.
    Thanks in advance
  19. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

20. Healer

Healer Member

Hi villa!!
    Yep, but still no luck. :(
    Don't know if there is something different because kodi on raspberry is based on Linux (I'm my case I'm running openelec).