1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

M1 back button kodi change function

Discussion in 'NEO M1' started by icy20, Jan 17, 2016.

1. icy20

icy20 Member

Hello. I have a M1 remote left from my X8-H which i sold. Is there a way for me to use the back button on the remote on a non minix device? I have an Nvidia shield android tv and almost all the keys work correctly at kodi 15.2 but back always gets me to the home screen of kodi. Does anyone know what I should write at the keymap?

Thank you in advance...
  2. Frederick_99

Frederick_99 Well-Known Member Trusted Helper

you could try the kodi keymap editor addon
  3. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

@Healer was asking the same question here...
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/m1-air-mouse.821/page-2#post-82728

No definate solution, but it may be nice to know someone else has the same issue!
  4. Healer

Healer Member

Still haven't found solution yet. :(
  5. mindjam

mindjam New Member

I'd be interested in a solution as well as I can't find any. Don't wanna waste more time if someone here knows a solution.

As remapping keys (for example the "context menu"-button) works in general it seems to be something specific with the back button. I'd like to just add the function to the xml-file which the keymap editor generates.

Does anyone have a clue? :)

Update: It seems to be a bit tricky with some other remotes as well. Those buttons with "special features" seem to be interpreted as mouse clicks. Do those have to be set differently / might this be the right way?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016