1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Minix NT-2 - Multi-link

Discussion in 'NT-1 & NT-II' started by Simon Menard, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Simon Menard

Simon Menard New Member

How work the multi-link. I buy 2 headsets but I dont know who to shared music from the first headset to the second one. The first headset is connected via Bluetooth to my iPhone.
    Simon
  2. arijafari

arijafari New Member

Perfect! The first headset for bluetooth, the second off only by direct cable to the headset 1
  3. Simon Menard

Simon Menard New Member

OK I will try that but is it possible to connect the second headset Wireless to the first headset ? What is the multi-link function of the headset ?
  4. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

I assume to connect the headset to two devices, e.g. phone and media box.
  5. Simon Menard

Simon Menard New Member

OK but how can we connect the headset to two device ? When we connect via Bluetooth, the first connection ended.
  6. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

tbh I'm not sure how but this review shows it can be done;
  7. Simon Menard

Simon Menard New Member

Is somebody know how to pair the headset to two bluethooth device at the same time tike in the video. It seam that we have to switch from the laptop to the cell phone. Do we hear the income call when we listen music from the laptop? What is the NCF feature?

I read on the minix web site that it was possible to share music Wirelessly "Take advantage of the Multi-link technology and wirelessly share your music with others." ? How can we do that? Thay dont mention that we have to use the audio cable.