1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

MINIX Unveils NT-II, Bluetooth Headset with NFC.

Discussion in 'NT-1 & NT-II' started by MINIX - John, Jun 12, 2015.

1. MINIX - John

MINIX - John MINIX Team Member Administrator

BASS MATTERS

Whether you’re an audiophile or casual listener, when it comes to choosing a headset sound quality is the number one priority. While the majority of wireless headsets lack audio depth and leave the listener wanting more, MINIX NT-II delivers an unparalleled range of dynamic sound and crisp clarity straight to your ears. By utilizing the latest in wireless Bluetooth audio technology MINIX NT-II offers an exceptional level of sound quality, fully immersing the listener in their music.

FEEL THE BASS, NOT THE WIRES

MINIX NT-II breaks through the limitations of wired listening. Pair the headset with your Bluetooth device and move freely up to 10 meters of wireless listening. Take hands-free calls with the built-in mic, and use the on-ear controls to power through your music with ease. Stay unplugged all day thanks to the 10-hour rechargeable battery. Plus, if you do run out of power, simply plug in the included audio cable for unlimited wired listening. Take advantage of the Multi-link technology and wirelessly share your music with others.

ENGINEERED FOR COMFORT, DESIGNED FOR LIFE ON THE GO

MINIX NT-II’s superior housing construction and compact, foldable design make it the perfect headset for those constantly on-the-go. The headset has been ergonomically designed for optimized comfort, reliability and sound delivery – achieving an unbeatable audio experience while on the move.

MINIX NT-II - Leaflet.jpg MINIX NT-II - Poster (2).jpg MINIX NT-II - Poster.jpg MINIX NT-II - Spec Sheet.jpg

MINIX NT-II (1).jpg MINIX NT-II (2).jpg MINIX NT-II (3).jpg MINIX NT-II (4).jpg MINIX NT-II (5).jpg MINIX NT-II (6).jpg
  2. HardwareGuru

HardwareGuru Developer Administrator

Looking good.. The quality of the nt1 was great so i think this one will be awsome! Cant wait to try it out.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ZP980+ met Tapatalk
  3. Mooddoc

Mooddoc New Member

When will it be available for purchase?
  4. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

5. azcargo

azcargo New Member

Hello John,

Received mine yesterday and they are just fantastic. Lovely feel with a quality build and a superb sound-love them! 100% fully recommended!!

One question though-how do I use voice command to my Minix X8-H ? Doesn't seem to hook up with the microphone? (Microphone works great on my iPhone btw)

Thanks and regards

Tony
  6. Kerenfood

Kerenfood Member

got my pair and in fact disappointed a bit
    where is the bass they promised?
    i had a pair of bluedio b4 and they got broken because they are plastic made, but you cannot compare the sound, in the bluedio i had bass and EQ, here i don't get what i was expected.
  7. Kerenfood

Kerenfood Member

does anyone know why i get second of silent while streaming music or video ?
    i stream form MINIX 8H and every 30 seconds more or less i get i second of silent
  8. ENDRJUPL

ENDRJUPL Well-Known Member Super Moderator

That's weird. What firmware version on the box do you have installed?
  9. Kerenfood

Kerenfood Member

i have the latest Firmware 006 (20150708)
    i don't think it is the box problem because it not happens with the other headset i have
  10. lardybarstow

lardybarstow Member

Well had my nt11 a week now got to say on spotify those sound great, to be honest at top level they are bloody loud enough for me...got bass and an equalizer in power amp.....not linked them with anything else yet but if like my nt 1 there should be no problems...
  11. marc keller

marc keller New Member

How can I connect these headphones to the Neo U1? I would need to buy a USB bluetooth dongle and insert it into the U1, right?
  12. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

The U1 has Bluetooth built in so you don't need a dongle.
    You just pair the headphones with the U1 (and select them in audio output settings)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
  13. marc keller

marc keller New Member

Great, thanks for the reply. Didnt see any info about bluetooth capability in the device description.