1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Neo A3 Air Mouse problem

Discussion in 'NEO A3, A2 Lite Airmouse' started by antonioSLB, Jul 11, 2017.

1. antonioSLB

antonioSLB New Member

Hello
    I'm from Lisbon, Portugal
    I got the Neo U9-H with A3 air mouse a few weeks ago. The first impressions are great, but now i got the first problem. I'm new in the forum, have sign up and come here to find any help.
    I don't know what i did in the settings, but last days when i'm in Kodi and try to Add Source some URL for a new addon, when writing the //, click the Fn and C key at the same time but instead of getting /, it appears Ç. Where do I find the /? Is it a question of keyboard layout? Ç is very used in Portuguese language so do I have to switch settings in keyboard to English Layout?
    Any help will be welcome. Thank you so much
    A.
  2. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

I'm not near my A3 but if I recall correctly, to get the orange coloured symbols you press the Fn key once then you press the key you want. Press the Fn key again to go back to the normal (white) keys.
    Don't press and hold the Fn key.

Also just looking at images of the A3 and the / seems to be on the same key as ,
  3. antonioSLB

antonioSLB New Member

Thank you my friend, my mistake.
    I meant the sign ":" instead of C. When i click Fn and C instead of getting : like before, now i get Ç. And when i click Fn and sign "," to get / i get -.
    Your solution is what occurs in the beginning, but now it happens like i said.

Thanks again, i hope to find an answer