1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!
    Dismiss Notice

Official Release Neo X7 deteriorating

Discussion in 'NEO X7 Official Firmware Releases' started by JorgeOC, May 7, 2018.

1. JorgeOC

JorgeOC New Member

By mistake, I applied the 250 update again to my X7. Before that, the box was working well. After that I've been experiencing lots of problems in several aspects, there is a lot of flickering on my tv, the wifi sometimes responds very slow it is the same for an ethernet connection, most of the apps when installing or upgrading say "this app may not be optimized for this device". Some apps misbehave so I decided to reinstall according to the procedure outlined by Villa in this forum. I have made it 3 times with no luck that is the malfunctions persist I also have the feeling that the computer response is slower than normal. I even downloaded the update again (x7-rk3188-250.rar) for the 3rd update. The apps still send the message "this app..." upon installation but they in general work well. Nothing else has changed, it is the same tv, the same cables, etc. I am lost, can someone help me? I will appreciate it very much.

2. sameerb44

sameerb44 New Member

hello,
    In this case i strongly suggest you to flash any custom rom like wasser 3.0.6 which is available on our forum its a lollipop 5.1.1 based rom.. after flshing this custom rom dont use it (just flash and give it a boot).. after booting custom rom Again flash the official rom 250.. hope it should solve the issue .... after flashing official rom factory reset via recovery clear cache. .
    good luck .

skynet likes this.
  3. JorgeOC

JorgeOC New Member

I do not understand the last phrase, "after flashing official rom factory reset via recovery clear cache" How do I do this? factory reset via recovery clear cache. Thanks for your support.

4. sameerb44

sameerb44 New Member

thats my bad .. i mean to say Do user data clear and clear cache in recovery mode..