1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Problem with xbmc crashes when i search for new content

Discussion in 'Kodi/XBMC for MINIX FAQs & Guides' started by dheaphy, Aug 14, 2014.

1. dheaphy

dheaphy New Member

When using the latest minix xbmc i add videos to xbmc then it asks to scan for new content.But when it starts the scan xbmc closes down and exits out of xbmc.

Ive tried minix xbmc (xbmcminix-armeabi-v7a_13.3.0) but still i have the problem.

Only this version (xbmcminix-armeabi-v7a_12.3.81) works and it scans for new content with no problem.I hope this can be fixed because this is the only version of xbmc i can use.
  2. Giannino

Giannino New Member

I confirm this.
    Using xbmcminix-armeabi-v7a_13.3.0, when I try to scan for update scraper, xbmc crash.
  3. dheaphy

dheaphy New Member

Im glad someone else noticed,it happens with non minix xbmc too.Ive found only (xbmcminix-armeabi-v7a_12.3.81) scans without crashing,i think its when xbmc went up to ver 13 the prob started.
  4. ENDRJUPL

ENDRJUPL Well-Known Member Super Moderator

Try this one: SPMC
    dheaphy likes this.
  5. Giannino

Giannino New Member

Excuse for my English.
    If I try to find information about film (scraper, ecc) individually, using themoviedb, there is no problem.
    Only if I want to update all information about my videos file this cause crash.
  6. dheaphy

dheaphy New Member

Thanks for the input Giannino i just tried that out and it worked.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  7. propdodger

propdodger New Member

i too have same problem crashing latest firmware on the x8h plus and 13.3.3 usingxbcm but it dont do it using spmc my question is here it seems to be a lot of head aches to get this media player working propaly on newby level all i want it it to do is my wife and kids to watch movies from nas with out having to spend hours and hours trying to sort and please i have alway used older media boxes like wdtv live or divco