1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Troubles with NT-II

Discussion in 'NT-1 & NT-II' started by Solowraith, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Solowraith

Solowraith New Member

I just got my pair of NT-II headphones from Amazon today, and I was able to pair the device with my bluetooth adapter easily. But when I try to use the mic for Skype and such, if I go to the recording tab in Sounds, it shows the device there but the mic simply wont work. And when I press the call button to try and answer Skype calls, it only brings up Windows Media Player. I've tried choosing custom instead of express when adding the device, and it only gives me three options, AudioSink, Handsfree, and Headset. AudioSink is the only that will allow me to listen to audio on my computer and none of them allow me to use the mic, the other two simply will not work. Handsfree seems to do nothing and Headset will cause all audio to become a static garbled mess. Any help would be greatly appreciated I feel like my money was wasted at this point, I am using a Windows 10 Desktop.
  2. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

3. MINIX - Ken

MINIX - Ken MINIX Team Member Administrator

Hello, I tested NT-II with Skype @ Win10 , it's working fine without problem.
    Both microphone and headphone.
    ;)
    2015-11-17 (1).png
    2015-11-17 (2).png
    2015-11-17 (3).png
    2015-11-17 (5).png
    MINIX - John and Villa like this.