1. Welcome to the official forum for MINIX devices!

Where to buy MINIX Neo U1 ???

Discussion in 'General Android Discussion' started by King_Drogba#11, Feb 17, 2017.

1. King_Drogba#11

King_Drogba#11 New Member

Hey guys,

Im located in Sydney Aus. Looking to buy 2 X Minix U1s'

Was scammed on ebay luckily was refunded.

Just though i'd ask if anyone knows good value trusty supplier to importer buy locally?

Cheers
    D
  2. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

3. dryster

dryster Active Member

4. Nenito2k

Nenito2k Guest

that was not worth opening a topic for....you did not search even on their official site..
    Villa likes this.
  5. Villa

Villa Well-Known Member Super Moderator

He searched on ebay!!! ;)o_O:eek:
  6. dryster

dryster Active Member

I don't consider that there is that much wrong with eBay, but I no longer assume it to be the cheapest, or the best place for new stuff. The OP is in Australia and I am in Canada, so my advice can only be to North Americans as I have no clue what Australian eBay is like. If I'm looking for expensive recent stuff, yes, I check eBay and filter out Chinese and HK suppliers, mainly as I will risk a few bucks for crappy stuff, and wait weeks and weeks for it to arrive, but in an example like a Minix box, I will filter to North America suppliers. Used items sometimes give good value, but that's not been the trend over the last few years unless you're prepared to lurk and snipe. In the case of new items, I will search eBay, then Amazon and in the case of Minix there are links to worldwide suppliers and they too can be compared. If I look on that site, the Australian link is a company called Canohm
  7. geek_slayer

geek_slayer New Member

I also found it incredibly difficult to find an Australian supplier for the Minix U9-H. The Minix suppliers page linked above is useless as there is only one Australian stockist Canohm and the didn't have any stock and won't till the end of the month. Overseas suppliers such as Amazon don't ship to Australia.
    Ebay only has sketchy Chinese and Hong Kong sellers, some even saying they post from Australia.

I did however find a company called geekbuying, google them as I can't post the link, free shipping only took 4 business days to ship from china.

Failing that sign up for an US postal address from Australia post and others and buy from Amazon US.
  8. Nenito2k

Nenito2k Guest

Many sites in china can send to australia...