1. Registration issues have now been resolved. New accounts are able to be created

Official Release X5 Kitkat 250 ( february 8th 2016 )

Discussion in 'NEO X5 Official Firmware Releases' started by gufone, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

It won't happen!
  2. midnight

midnight Moderator Moderator

What exactly are you asking this time ?o_O It can't be about the X5 getting 5.0 :rolleyes:
  3. Franko14

Franko14 New Member

I won't to no are the going to upgrade neo-x5 -116a to 5.0 version
  4. Villa

Villa Trusted Helper Super Moderator

No!
    Franko14 likes this.
  5. Franko14

Franko14 New Member

So do I have by new minix box because minix I not upgrade neox5 -116a to 5.0 I can update kodi 17
  6. midnight

Plain and simple ! ... If you want Kodi 17, you need to up grade !
  7. Higgs

Higgs Yellow Dude Super Moderator

Why do you need kodi 17?
    What more does it offer than what you currently have on your x5?
    At the moment ,I'm watching a video on my Samsung ng10 using kodi 14. Works perfectly.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Villa and midnight like this.
  8. Franko14

Franko14 New Member

I need to upgrade noe x5 -116a to version 5.0 kodi 17 .1
  9. Higgs

Why?
  10. Franko14

Franko14 New Member

Because I buy 3 neo x5-116a the version I have is 4.4.2 the set this the last version no more upgrade for this model why can the upgrade so I buy more box minix I need to upgrade some program on my box I can because this version is old kodi 17.1 and more program
  11. Higgs

I understood less than half of that, but as you've been told more than once, there is no 5.0 firmware upgrade for the X5 and there won't be any 5.0 firmware upgrade for the X5. If you want Kodi 17.0 then you need to upgrade to a newer box.
    You still haven't answered why kodi 17.0 is important. Kodi 16 plays everything just as well on the X5 as Kodi 17 will.
    midnight likes this.
  12. Fabio Cabral

Fabio Cabral New Member

Hei guys, agreed that there is no need to upgrade X5 anymore, but any solution about the Bluetooth problem with firmware 250? Rephrasing, there is any active development for bugfixes or the X5 reaches the EoL regarding the development branch? thanks
  13. gufone

gufone Big Owl - Developer Super Moderator

Sorry, but actually the forum dev team have no time to do bugfixes on this firmware.
  14. Fabio Cabral

Fabio Cabral New Member

Thanks for your reply, think it's time to move on to a new box
  15. midnight

Good call ! the X5 series has had an amazing run (y) if you've had it for any length of time, I'm sure you got your monies worth :)
  16. Sani

Sani New Member

It is no necessary for me to change since everything is alright till today..Happy with X5 cheers!